Everything you need to get the BEST IELTS score possible!
- 17 academic and 15 general tests
- Systematically covers every question type
- New mock IELTS tests, texts and recordings added regularly
- Our comprehensive content ensures effective IELTS preparation. Use Guided mode to turbo-charge your practice.
Compare your answers with 320 model answers from band 5 up, showing you exactly how to improve in each of the four marking criteria - grammar, vocabulary, coherence and task response. Optionally submit your answers to an experienced teacher for feedback.
Use our unique module to practice each part of the test, including monologue. Listen to questions, record answers as many times as you need, and submit to an experienced teacher for feedback.
100+ texts on a wide range of topics.
100+ recordings for every part of the test.
More than just practice content - 15+ hours of interactive video exercises to teach you IELTS test strategies.
- Practice for IELTS Speaking at your own pace. Watch video questions and re-record your answers as many times as you need before sending to your teacher
- Write answers and check them against 320 model answers or send to a teacher for feedback
- Sit mock IELTS Writing and Speaking tests under realistic conditions.
IELTS Speaking practice that’s better value and more convenient
Record your Speaking answers on your device, when you want. You don’t have to schedule an online session with a teacher. That makes Speaking practice cheaper for you and more convenient. Plus you receive written comments on Speaking as well as Writing.
Submit your mock IELTS test to be marked by IELTS specialists for grammar, vocabulary, coherence and cohesion and task response (Writing test); and for pronunciation, grammar, vocabulary and fluency (Speaking test). A few days later, you receive your results and expert comments.
You can immediately see what kind of study you need to improve your IELTS test performance. Remember, all your performance data from mock IELTS tests is used by our diagnostic engine to shape further Guided mode practice.
• Mock mode - take any of our academic or general mock IELTS tests under realistic test conditions.
• Solo mode - you choose what you want to practice in Reading, Listening, Speaking and Writing.
- Increase your IELTS score in 3 months or get the next 3 months for free.
- Purchase 5 Speaking and Writing checks and if you are not satisfied with the first check you try, we will refund the cost of all 5 checks.
There are 3 criteria for this guarantee: (1) you have to take a marked mock test within 1 week of joining the site so we know your starting point; (2) you have to practice on the site for at least three hours every week; (3) we can guarantee only the papers (Reading, Listening, Writing and Speaking) where you meet criteria 1 and 2.
If you do not achieve your target score, send us a copy of your actual IELTS scores and we’ll extend your access immediately. Reading and Listening mock tests are always marked. Writing and Speaking have optional marking at extra cost. The guarantee applies to one IELTS test only.
Answer Type Analysis
IELTS reading and listening questions follow patterns called Answer Types. We know this because we work with top English language schools and have analysed countless papers. If you aren’t studying GEL IELTS mock papers with Answer Type analysis, or actual IELTS past papers, you probably aren’t practicing IELTS, you are just practicing English.
Answer type analysis affects the kinds of questions asked in the reading and listening tests. We also use it to decide what you need to study. Students who struggle with a particular answer type need to focus on it to improve. That’s what GEL does and why you will get better results.
IELTS content has specific grammar and vocabulary ranges. That’s why GEL writes all of its own content. Many IELTS sites simply copy their content from web articles. That’s not IELTS practice.